- Fertilize fruit and citrus trees with Bumper Crop Fruit Tree food.
- Summer prune fruit trees using Backyard Orchard Culture method. Ask for info.
- Monitor plants for spider mites. Spray with Take Down spray once per week for 3 weeks or until controlled. Shower plants with water in between sprayings to help reduce population.
- Continue feeding succulents with MaxSea to encourage growth and prevent heat stress.
- Apply Pennington Crabgrass Preventer to lawns to prevent weeds
- Order onions
Trees are blooming, bulbs are emerging or blooming, insects are working, and now is the...
If you’re like me, these beautiful afternoons in the Central Valley have me itching to...
How to Protect Plants Before Frost Some plants cannot withstand freezing temperatures, and the plant...